29/6/55

Seth Tsui Trombone Foo Fighters Audition

Seth Tsui Trombone Foo Fighters Audition Tube. Duration : 0.98 Mins.


This is my submission for the Foo Fighters' "My Grammy Moment" competition. I'm doing this because it seems like a great opportunity to further my goal of closing the gap between classical and rock music. Listen to more of my work at www.myspace.com/sethtsui EDIT I never thought this video would be so popular! If you want to play the solo for yourself, I uploaded the (hand-written) music for it here: s256.photobucket.com Note: I don't have the copyright to the 8 bar tune that I play at the beginning, so I can't upload that (but you can find it on the leadsheet they had for download while the contest was running, or just figure it out. It's not that hard.) If you are a potential employer looking for a trombonist, I am available for hire in the Cincinnati area during summer and the Indianapolis area during the rest of the year. You can contact me through email - sethtsui@yahoo.com

Keywords: Seth, Tsui, Trombone, Foo, Fighters, The, Pretender, My, Grammy, Moment, mygrammymoment, Audition

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น