28/6/55

Protest The Hero - Bloodmeat

Protest The Hero - Bloodmeat Tube. Duration : 4.12 Mins.


This is just a mess around really. I was having fun playing along to it so I thought I'd make a vid. It's not polished, and I was making up the octavey bits but whatever. The guitar is my Blackmachine B2. The pickups are Bare Knuckle Painkillers in this video, though I have since put Cold Sweats in there. Not sure which I prefer to be honest. This is the lick I play at the beginning, it's not taken from anything, just made up on the spot really: i253.photobucket.com Protest the Hero rock very very hard, their latest album Fortress is incredible. ***Guitar Lessons! *** I offer guitar lessons, both in person (Bath, UK) and also via Skype. Send me a message for more details. Don't forget to check my band's myspace at www.myspace.com/redseasfire

Tags: Protest, the, Hero, Bloodmeat, guitar, Blackmachine, Diezel, VH4, Bareknuckle, Painkiller, Red, Seas, Fire

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น