25/5/55

Hopefully aftermost amend on Ys, Splatterhouse and Castlevania

Hopefully aftermost amend on Ys, Splatterhouse and Castlevania Tube. Duration : 8.57 Mins.


Hey everyone so sorry that my new video still isn't up but I wanted to update everyone once again on it. Also I have some information about my other upcoming runs including Splatterhouse and Castlevania 3. Bonus Stage Website bonusstagemarathons.blogspot.com Bead Art Photobucket s69.photobucket.com Our Deviantart Account tailzflyhight.deviantart.com Message Board where you can talk about my videos or anything else you want as well as see information on commissioning bead art of your own. bonusstagemarathons.proboards.com Email alanmcdohl@yahoo.com if you would like to place a bead art order. Our Myspace send us a friend request www.myspace.com Our Facebook www.facebook.com

Tags: Hopefully, last, update, on, Ys

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น