9/5/55

Blaina TV

Blaina TV Tube. Duration : 1.20 Mins.


Merry Xmas from Author Clive Worth and also let you know that I am on TV again on the 27th of Dec, next Sat, day after boxing day at 12m, Sky TV UK People, I was once a down and out alcoholic, everyone had given up on me, even left School with nothing, Dyslexic not known then back in the 60is but now look at me, I am an Author with two books out and on TV all over the world 37 times and 17 times in all on UK TV with 5 documentaries that I have done, Type my name Clive Worth into any search engine to see some of my many stories from all around the world and keep on reading to see them but Google is the best and there is 6 Google searches of me, 1st, (My 100000 lovers), 2rd, (Clive Worth News), 3rd, (Clive Worth blogs), 4th, (Clive Worth), 5th (Love Rat & Proud), 6th, (Studs of Suburbia), also Photos on, MySpace, Bebo, Facebook, Photobucket, Flickr and Videos on YouTube, (worthalot2)

Keywords: Blaina, TV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น